Employee Benefits Workgroup Page
The HR-XML Employee Benefits workgroup is tasked with developing and maintaining standards which provide employers flexibility and save them time and money when integrating systems with benefits administrators and benefits providers.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR-XML Members. Click here to learn about joining HR-XML.|
HR-XML Members are invited to join the Employee Benefits Online Community.
- US Enrollment - supports "tier-based” coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision), rate based coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
- Savings Plan Enrollment - supports the communication of enrollment and election information for savings and defined contribution plans, such a 401(k) plans within the U.S. market.
- Indicative Data - describes the relationship between employer and employee relevant to provisioning benefit management systems .
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.