Screening Workgroup Page
The HR-XML Screening workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining standards for the Background Checking industry. This group focuses on transactions between Screening Service Requesters and Screening Supplier Providers.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR-XML Members. Click here to learn about joining HR-XML.|
HR-XML Members are invited to join the Screening Online Community.
- Screening Catalog - allows the employer system to request information about available screening services.
- Screening Order and Report - enables the basic operations connected with the creation and maintenance of screening orders; and the fulfillment of those orders.
- Screening Vendor Order and Report - used to communicate between the Consumer Reporting Agency and the Researcher.
- Employment Eligibility I9 - contains the data filled out by both the employee and employer on Form I-9. Includes audit trail information required for an internal or external audit.
Drug And Alcohol Testing: The purpose of this project is to develop standards which will allow employers and service providers greater ability to streamline the drug testing process.
Business Processes the project will focus on:
- Regulated Drug/Alcohol Test, Preordered
- Regulated Drug/Alcohol Test, Non-preordered
- Non-regulated Drug/Alcohol Test, Preordered
- Non-regulated Drug/Alcohol Test, Non-preordered
- Instant Drug Testing
- Laboratory Resends Results with Changes (versioning)
- Laboratory Resends Results with No Changes (versioning)
- MRO with No Original Donor Contact (versioning)
- Lead - Jim Buckmiller, CIS
- Schema Editor - Bob Haxel, HRPlus
- Diagram Editor - Joseph Scott, HRPlus
- Recording Secretary - Mary Pascoe, Applicant Insight
Screening Online Community
Post questions, contact current payroll workgroup members, and get information on workgroup activities.