Assessment Workgroup Page
The HR-XML Assessment workgroup is responsible for developing and maintaining assessment standards to support the procurement of assessment services and the integration of assessment results. This group typically focuses on transactions between Recruiting Systems and Assessment Providers. Other actors that may be involved include the assessment subject , applicant tracking systems (ATS), third-party test centers, and screening service providers.
| Signifies a benefit exclusive to HR-XML Members. Click here to learn about joining HR-XML. |
HR-XML Members are invited to join the Assessment Online Community.
- Assessment Catalog - contains a set of information about assessment services or tests available to a customer.
- Assessment Order - defines a set of information necessary to execute an order for an employment test or assessment.
- Assessment Report - provides scores and other details to fulfill or respond to an assessment order.
Other Projects to Consider
- Revisit existing specification to determine additional use cases for current industry needs.
- Enhance deliverables to ease implementation and increase interoperability.